With operational resources already the lowest per student in the CSU, Cal State Fullerton and its students are held back by the status quo. But Titans aren’t meant to be held back: Titans need room to reach.
The strategic plan takes our University to the next level by improving both your student experience and outcomes.
Substantive improvements will be made through the new multi-faceted Student Success Fee that will:
- Expand academic advising
- Improve course availability
- Extend library hours and improve the library technology environment
- Upgrade athletics facilities and provide additional scholarship support for students
- Increase support for learning communities, internships, the Career Center, supplemental instruction, and service-learning
- Upgrade classrooms and provide instructional software
- Strengthen cultural centers, veterans services, and Disability Support Services
- Provide upgraded technology by expanding Wi-Fi coverage and provide a new 24/7 IT help desk for students
These efforts speak to particular needs that CSUF students have identified, and are also built on a proven track record of what it takes to help students succeed.
These efforts speak to particular needs that CSUF students identified, and are built on a proven track record of what it takes to help students succeed. Beyond the short-term benefits, these improvements help position you for enhanced post-graduation success and over the long term, enhance the value of your degree as instruction, student services, co-curricular programs, and the University’s reputation are bolstered.