Support Titan Pride
Increase Alumni student services & programs
Creation of student‐alumni mentorship programs. Enhance student access to Alumni Communities. Invite students to attend identified alumni chapter activities and functions and other key alumni activities at no charge. Provide Alumni/student mixers on campus to promote student/alumni interaction in a social atmosphere ‐ celebration of Titan Pride.
2018-2019 Q1 Report
1. Establish new opportunities for mentorship relationships to develop
1.1. Develop pathways for students to connect with alumni virtual communities 1.2. Outreach to first year students at risk 1.3. Create opportunity for students and alumni to connect around community service
1.4. Welcoming communication to graduates at commencement
1.5. Programming opportunities for Student Alumni Ambassadors
2. Increase student access to established programming
2.1. Expand offerings of D12 and Slice of Advice to reach more students (Career Center)
2.2. Allow students to attend Night of the Pachyderm at no cost
2.3. Encourage connections between students and alumni chapters (Assistant Deans, Deans, College & Program Development)
2.4. Connect students and alumni around college-based programming
2.5 Increase the visibility of the Golleher Alumni House – increasing use for student programs and offering registered student groups space when available.
3. Engage students in University philanthropic endeavors
3.1. Establish video content engaging students with alumni (with Strat Comm, Advocacy)
3.2. Create opportunities for notable alumni to engage students in a student environment
3.3. Journey Into Advocacy (Gov & Comm Relations)
3.4. Special Opportunity College Specific
4. Further develop infrastructure for more intentional student-alumni connections 4.1. Maintain full time employee to oversee SSI programming
4.2. Enhance communication to students from the Alumni Association
4.3. Establish data sharing mechanism for student involvement, and advancement information
4.4. Establish new aspects of infrastructure to support expanded programming and assessment
1, 2, 4. - Titan Pro Network powered by Wisr
- Over 14,000 2nd and 3rd year students
- Over 11,000 graduating students - Approximately 79,000 alumni
1. Grad BBQ moved to September to kick off their final year. 194 students, 21 alumni, 16 faculty/staff.
1. Housing-Alumni Programming
3. Discovery Project
4. Surrey maintenance.
3. Discovery Project, hired 4 new students